Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mr. Blue, You Did it Right

Oh its been a lovely day today!  the sun was shining, the birds were singing, I went and played with my flag, everyone was outside enjoying the sunshine and warmth!  Sundays are the best ever.  I love them, no matter what the weather is like.  But since it was so warm and clear today I might head out to a dark street tonight and look at the wonders of the night sky.  See some constellations, maybe a planet and the moon of course.  If I can convince someone to go with me that would be even better but you know...most people wouldn't find that very fun.
Oh wells.
I am super excited for when school gets out though because my parents are moving to a house in the country and it will be nice and dark in the evenings and it wont be dangerous to be out stargazing.  Maybe I can find a cheap telescope to and I can have my own little star parties!  That just fills me with all sorts of excitement, its making me want to squeal like a little girl.  *squeeeeee!*

No comments:

Post a Comment