Sunday, March 6, 2011

When Will the Clouds Go Away?

Happy Birthday to my favorite sister ever (yesterday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so Friday turned out to be a really good day.  There was supposed to be a star party that night but it got canceled because it was too hazy to really see anything but then like half an hour later it was clear and I was super mad!  Anyway so me and my roommate just ended up walking around giving out the cookies we made for the party and then ended up at a friends house and played Settlers of Zarahemla.  It was really fun.

Yesterday being my sisters birthday we went up to Salt Lake and played around at the mall and went to the Clark Planetarium and then went to dinner.  Again super fun and my sis had a great birthday (hopefully).

that was my weekend.  woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment