Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is Why Physics is Awesome

Guess what our professor gave us today! Slinkys!! Yup, we need slinkys for our homework on Friday.  This is so awesome, words can't describe it.  This is why I love my major, that and I get to stare at stars for hours.  How great is that?  This is a quality slinky though!  not like those cheap plastic things you get at the dollar store.  I'm gonna have ta find me one o' them nice toy springs with them weak spring constants and what not. 

I also met a guy in class finally.  I've been in that class for a month and I haven't been able to get up the courage to actually talk to someone but today I did thanks to an awesome pep talk from my amazing sister.  Even though it wasn't actually directed toward my physics class, she was actually trying to help me talk to this other person in another one of my classes that I just can't seem to form complete coherent sentences around but I really want to be their friend.  maybe that will go well for me?  we'll see.  All I know is that I have a slinky and someone to study with for the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment